No employees? No problem. Now a One-Person business can contribute more — Pre-Tax — for their retirement than ever before!
As a business owner — even with no employees — the new Owners 401(k) allows owners to put away significantly more pre-tax dollars than they could in the past, without costly plan set-up charges. What's more, if owners worried about affordability, and who isn't, the Owners 401(k) gives employer the flexibility not to contribute in a given year, because each year the funding of the plan is completely at their discretion.
- Generate tax deductions that are greater than traditional business retirement plans, such as profit sharing plans, money purchase plans, SEP plans and SIMPLE plans.
- Consolidate retirement assets from your IRAs, 401(k), 403(b), or other qualified retirement plans into one, convenient account.
- Contribute even more if they're 50 years of age or older.
To determine if an Owners 401(k) Plan is appropriate for them employers should consult with one of our Retirement Program Specialists. And, if they wish, we can also arrange for them to receive a customized retirement plan proposal at no cost or obligation to them.
- Designed for one-person business.
- Meaningful contributions may be made toward spouse or other family members employed by business.
- Optional yearly funding.
- Low set-up charges.
- Catch-up provisions apply for participants 50 and over.